Health and Safety Policy
OUR OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
As MGallery The Bodrum Hotel Yalıkavak, we are a leading provider of management and hospitality services to venues and events. The Occupational Health and Safety Policy defines the Company’s objectives and demonstrates our commitment to improving occupational health and safety.
It has implemented an Occupational Health and Safety Management System that complies with the safety of all employees in the workplace, including employees, service providers and visitors, and therefore the requirements of the ISO45001:2018 International Standard.
Our company undertakes the following:
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation, regulations, standards and codes of practice;
- Setting clear goals and objectives and monitoring them through department meetings and management system review meetings to improve workplace health and safety;
- Ensuring and maintaining safe plant and operating systems;
- Control of Occupational Health and Safety risks through a control hierarchy;
- Implementing a risk management framework that defines, promotes and continually improves health and safety performance;
- Provide workers with health and safety information, instruction, resources, systems, training and supervision as necessary to ensure their safety;
- Maintaining written policies and procedures to support and communicate effective health and safety practices;
- To encourage active participation and consultation, communication and cooperation with employees in the promotion and development of measures to improve health and safety in the workplace;
- Actively intervene and investigate all incidents;
- Ensure that injured workers are returned to appropriate work as soon as possible through effective injury management and rehabilitation practices;
- Planning to continually improve health and safety performance through regular system audit, evaluation and improvement;
- Communicate the requirements of this policy to all employees and take steps to ensure they are understood; And
- Providing adequate resources for the implementation of this policy.
Our employees have an obligation to:
- Take reasonable care for their own health and safety;
- Follow safe working procedures applicable to their job;
- Follow any reasonable health and safety instructions;
- Identify and report any hazards and take preventive action if appropriate,
- Ensuring that the workplace is in a safe and health-free condition;
- Consider the health and safety of others who may be affected by their actions.
The Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Management System will be reviewed annually by management and audited to ensure that it remains relevant to our activities and complies with any changes in legislation.
The General Manager and senior management fully approve this Policy and the official Occupational Health and Safety Management System implemented.